Sunday 8 September 2013

Minnie Mouse Lovey Blanket




Oh the extreme cuteness!!





Just a quick post for this one today! Last week I was asked about what things I was able to make that were Minnie Mouse themed by a friend at work. Eeep there are so many gorgeous patterns, inspirations and ideas available out there!


I found the pattern for this excessively cute lovey blanket through my best friend having made one a few months ago. So as soon as Minnie Mouse was mentioned, this was found and made! This pattern is available here and is nice and easy to follow, what a winner! :D



This just took me around 5 hours in total one evening last week, and I am really pleased with the way it has come out. I am hoping that the little lady for whom it is destined loves it as much as I do!



Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment